This is game you should definitely watch. It will blow your mind away.
This is a game of a life time!!!!!!
Come chat with the Playtest Team and share your take on Patch 7.5.
Patch 7.5 brought the first Aatrox changes in two years. Where are we taking the Darkin Blade?
Special guest appearance from Aatrox! Less special appearances from Ryze, LeBlanc, and Rengar.
Last week’s patch brought a suite of adjustments to Cho’Gath’s ultimate, Feast.
Come chat with the Playtest Team and share your take on Patch 7.4.
Marksman stuff, Cho’Gath and more!
Come chat with the Playtest Team and share your take on Patch 7.3.
With systemic follow-up out of the way, we’re zeroing in on some over-performing champs.
Continuing work on carry-over balance issues from last year while running from new Warwick.
Come chat with the Playtest Team and share your take on Patch 7.1.
– Fixed helmet and armor icons of teammates not showing for dead players.
– Fixed several client and game server crashes.
– Fixed several missing achievement icons.
– Reduced per-client memory use by sharing network buffers.
– Increased entities delta buffers to 192Kb to support connecting to game modes with many entities (sv_delta_entity_full_buffer_size on the server can be used to increase it up to 256Kb if needed)
– Added a better error message for clients explaining the too many entities on the server error.
– Added more functionality for community log address integration.
– Log address can now be sent an 18-character prefix before every log packet text
– logaddress_add_ex command will use a unique prefix token per instance for the added log address
– logaddress_token_secret and logaddress_add_ts allow to add prefix as a checksum of known secret string
– Added a message for “killed by the bomb” to the logs.
– Teams can now vote on team issues independently.
– Fixed sleeves interpenetrating gloves
– Spectator’s player glow values have been adjusted to make noise-making state transitions more noticeable.
– Fixed CSM boundary artifacts on Iris based Macbook pro.
— Added grenade-clip to ceiling underneath Bombsite A and inside connector, to prevent molotovs spreading into areas above
— Removed support beam in drop room which blocked line of sight to drop/door
— Fixed see-through gap when jump-peeking from CT spawn towards Mini
— Fixed various bugs reported on CSGOBugTracker.com
— Fixed model fade distance on truck in CT spawn
* Fixed Geomagnetic Grip only destroying trees around pulled heroes and not creeps
* Rapier can no longer be disassembled
– Fixed a recent bug causing Spark Wraith to slow for less than intended.
– Fixed a bug with illusions gaining benefit from items not owned by the original hero.
– Added an in-game hero inspection panel.
– Teleport destination effects now show a visual indicator of the teleporting hero.
– The maximum rank new accounts can calibrate to has been lowered.
– Fixed a bug with item right-click menus sometimes requiring two clicks.
For this weekend we are testing some changes to matchmaking:
– Parties can only play in unranked matches.
– Ranked matchmaking no longer has Captain’s Mode or Random Draft.
– Unranked All Pick now follows the same picking order as Ranked All Pick.